At The Bishop Fraser Trust we aim to recruit outstanding people who have the right attitude. If you have a love for teaching and are passionate about seeing children succeed, we would love to hear from you! For our part, we will provide excellent development opportunities, leadership training and the time to develop all of this so that you can be the best you can be.
Recruiting the right teachers and staff helps us to achieve the goals we set for our children. We are always keen to hear from educators who are passionate about working for the schools and communities we serve. We would rather make no appointment than appoint someone who does not share the same positive ethos that runs through our Academies. For this reason, we try to articulate clearly our vision, values and expectations when putting together information for applicants.
We aim to recruit staff who:
- are excited by their role and by the prospect of working with young people, even those who are less well motivated;
- love the processes of learning and teaching and are keen to continually develop their own skills;
- recognise that teaching can be a demanding job but react positively to those demands with resilience;
- wish to make a real difference in the lives of others;
- will subscribe to the ethos of the Trust and ‘go the extra mile’ in terms of time and commitment to get the very best from our young people;
- are quick to praise and slow to criticise; and are not afraid to admit to seeing themselves as potential leaders of the future.
You can read more about recruitment into The Bishop Fraser Trust by downloading the Recruitment Pack below.
Please use the links below to explore the opportunities available to work in our member schools.