Accessing School to School Support
Any school that requires support, please get in touch with us. We will then have an initial discussion regarding needs and look across our range of fabulous SLEs to match specific support to you.
Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs) are outstanding middle and senior leaders who have the skills to support individuals or teams in similar positions in other schools.
SLEs will support in numerous ways, including:
- offering credible peer support rooted in current practice and drawing on real experience
- the sharing and development of outstanding, innovative practice
- a collaborative, coaching approach, which helps develop other leaders to ensure long-term, sustainable improvement
- a fresh perspective on specific challenges or issues, as well as specialist knowledge and expertise
- the opportunity for leaders to learn about different school contexts and systems
- contributing to continuing professional development (CPD), enhancing leaders’ knowledge, skills and abilities in a variety of ways
If you would like to speak to us about School to School support, please contact Carolyn Thornton, Partnership Director or Lesley Trigger, Partnership Manager on email@example.com or call us direct on 01204 863144.