You can view our Primary Programme for 2024-25 on FIND Teacher Training
|Course||Course Code||Accredited Provider|
|Primary||AP49||Liverpool Hope University|
Primary ITT Programme
A warm welcome to the Bishop Fraser Trust Bolton & Bury ITT Partnership and thank you for taking time to find out more about our Primary Programme. Our Primary programme is led by our lead primary, St Peter's CE Primary School and delivered in partnership with Liverpool Hope University who is the accredited provider. We have experienced and fully trained professional and class mentors who are committed to developing the next generation of ‘Outstanding’ teachers.
Within our programme, trainees enjoy a blended programme which includes;
- Placements at local schools in Bolton
- Direct training from Liverpool Hope University that will have the academic and theoretical underpinning to allow trainees to become outstanding practitioners which includes block training weeks and conferences on site at the University prior to each school placement.
- Intensive Training Practice (ITaPs)
- Attending group training sessions with the cohort of trainees, receiving high quality practitioner-led training, peer support and joint practice development opportunities.
- School-led professional learning where you would be able to take advantage of a range of professional development opportunities within your own school and schools within the Partnership.
- Attending high quality training provided by other schools and the Partnership throughout the year.
- Focussed support and mentoring, by the very best practitioners within their own school.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for people who are MAD
Can you Make A Difference? We are looking for high quality graduates and career changers who want to make a difference to children and young people, to embark on our Initial Teacher Training Programme. We are looking to recruit outstanding trainees who have real potential to teach with the following personal qualities;
- 2:1 degree
- GCSE in Mathematics, English Language and Science - Grade C/4 or above- (equivalency tests accepted from ITT HEI institutions)
- experience of working with Early Years/ primary age children
- ability to work as a team player
- good interpersonal skills with adults and children
- genuine openness to improvement, through continued professional development
- the ability to be reflective in practice
School experience is beneficial to your application but not essential. If you wish to book school experience please contact email@example.com